World Holy Name Festival 2018.
17th Sept – 24th Sept 2018
Commitments from ISKCON Radhadesh
1. Monday 17th Sept: Sri Radhastami Festival at the temple.
– Harinama Parikrama with the Deities around Radhadesh
– Lots of Kirtana/Bhajana during the whole day until the evening
2. Tuesday 18th-Friday 21st Sept: Kirtan, Book and Maha Prasadam
distribution in front of the Temple to all guests and visitors
3. Saturday 22nd Sept:
– Harinama in the City
– Evening Bhajans dedicated to the Appearance Day of Srila Bhaktivinoda
Thakura with slideshow
4. Sunday 23rd Sept:
– Kirtana & Bhajans in temple Room
– Fire Yagna for auspiciousness and world peace
– Maha Harinama around Radhadesh
– Class about the Glories of Srila Haridasa Thakura
– Evening Bhajans
5. Week: 17th-24th: Speaking on the Glories of the Holy Name during
morning Srimad Bhagavatam Classes.
6. Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd: Bhakti Vriksha Seminar given by devotees
7. Week: 17th-24th: Evening Bhajans- As part of our daily evening
program, these bhajans/kirtana will be dedicated to Srila Prabhupada for
giving us the most precious gift, the “Hare Krsna Mahamantra”.